Solar Care with Polypodium leucotomos, Green Tea, Carotenoids, Selenium and Vitamins A, C, D & E – 90 Capsules
- 90 capsules per pack, more than the competition.
- Solar Care with Polypodium leucotomos, Green Tea, Carotenoids, Selenium and Vitamins A, C, D & E. Taking Solar Care before sun exposure can protect the skin from the sun, prevent sunburn, and prepare the skin for suntanning.
- ADDITIVE-FREE: Non-GMO ingredients and no unnecessary additives, such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Gluten, lactose and soy free.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Manufactured in Spain under the highest quality standards, and from the purest ingredients. We follow the strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Why our formula
Solar Care with Polypodium leucotomos, Green Tea, Carotenoids, Selenium and Vitamins A, C, D & E. Taking Solar Care before sun exposure can protect skin from the sun, preventing sunburn, and prepare skin for sun tanning.
- Polypodium leucotomos is a fern from Central America whose underground rhizomesare used to prevent certain skin problems including sunburn. Taking Polypodium leucatomos extract before sun exposure can reduce reddening of the skin and signs of skin damage.
- Green Tea is loaded with nutrients called polyphenols, which have been shown to fight free radicals and that can ease sun damage.
- Lycopene from Tomato Extract is a naturally occurring chemical that gives fruits and vegetables a red color. It is one of a number of pigments called carotenoids. Taking lycopene protects against sunburn.
- Lutein is one of two major carotenoids found as a color pigment in the human eye. It works as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) have prebiotic effects. FOS serves as a substrate for microflora in the large intestine, increasing the overall gastrointestinal tract health.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of hair and nails under normal conditions, and to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of the skin under normal conditions.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of the skin.
- Vitamin D contributes to the absorption and normal use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Polypodium leucotomos (Calaguala) Extract 10:1 200mg, Green Tea Extract 8:1 (50% polyphenols) 50mg, Tomato Extract 100:1 (5% lycopene) 10mg, Lutein (from Tagetes erecta flower) 10mg , Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 25mg, L-seleniomethionine 11mg (providing 55μg of selenium, NRV* 100%), Vitamin A (β-Carotene) 400μg (NRV* 50%), Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 80mg (NRV* 100%), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 5μg (NRV* 100%), Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 12mg (NRV* 100%). *NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 1 capsule daily with breakfast, before sun exposure.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those under 18 years of age.