Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1000µg – 365 Tablets
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION AND BIODISPONIBILITY: Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of Vitamin B12. Its absorption is better by placing the tablet under the tongue.
- MAXIMUM POWER: Formula with 1000 μg of Vitamin B12 per tablet, in a bottle of 365 vegan tablets.
- 100% VEGAN: Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Free from gluten, wheat, milk, lactose, soya, yeast, sweeteners, artificial flavours or colours.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made in Europe following the strictest quality and safety controls, and from the purest ingredients. We follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you’re not completely satisfied, you get your money back!
Out of stock
Why our formula
Vitamin B12, and its most bioavailable form, Methylcobalamin, is a bright red vitamin that contains cobalt. In combination with folate, Vitamin B12 participates in the synthesis of DNA and fatty acids, in the production of energy within of the cells, and the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can produce symptoms such as anaemia, tingling of the feet and hands, constipation with diarrhoea or weight loss.
- People who follow a strict vegan or macrobiotic diet can have inadequate intakes fo vitamin B12.
- The elderly absorb less vitamin B12 from food because the acidity of the stomach decreases with age.
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1000µg (40.000% NRV*), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Rice extract, Fiber Rice powder. *NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 1 tablet daily placing it under the tongue.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or if you are under 18 years of age, you should consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.