Vitamin D3 + K2 Cholecalciferol (2000 IU) & MK-7 (150μg) – 200 Softgels
- COMPLETE FORMULA: With 2000 IU Vitamin D3 and 150 µg Vitamin K2 (MK-7) per softgel, a perfect combination to boost your defences and strengthen your bones, muscles, joints and teeth.
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION AND BIOAVAILABILITY: With Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS & NO ADDITIVES: Non-GMO ingredients and no unnecessary additives, such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Gluten, lactose and soy free.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Manufactured in Spain under the highest quality standards, and from the purest ingredients. We follow the strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Why our formula
Our 100% natural Vitamin D3+ K2 with extra virgin olive oil contains 2000 IU of vitamin D3 and 150 µg of K2 (MK-7) per softgel, a perfect combination to boost your defences and strengthen your bones, muscles, joints and teeth.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus to build and maintain strong bones and supports the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin K2 plays a key role in bone health as it is responsible for carrying calcium from the bloodstream to the bones, preventing it from building up in the blood vessels. There are various forms of vitamin K, such as vitamin K1 or MK-4, but studies have shown that Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is much more bioavailable and bioactive than the other forms, which is why we have included it in our formula.
It is formulated with extra virgin olive oil, which aids in vitamins assimilation as well as supporting the immune system, improving circulation, supporting digestive function, and being a rich natural source of vitamins A, D, E and K.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 50µg (2.000 IU) (1.000% VRN*), Vitamin K (as MK-7) 150µg (200% VRN*), Extra Virgin Olive Oil 175mg. Other ingredients: softgel shell (bovine gelatin, glycerin). *NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or if you are under 18 years of age, you should consult your doctor before taking any food supplement. Not recommended for people under anticoagulant treatment.