B vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in general health. For example, they help reduce tiredess fatigue, contribute to the normal mental performance and immune system function.
– Vitamin B1 contributes to normal psychological function and to normal function of the heart.
– Vitamin B2 helps with the maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal vision.
– Vitamin B3 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Vitamins B5 contributes to normal mental performance
– Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the regulation of hormonal activity.
– Vitamin B7 helps with the maintenance of normal hair, skin and mucous membranes.
– Vitamin B9 contributes to normal psychological function, helps with the immune system and the red blood cells production.
– Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division, key process for the growth and regeneration of tissues.
– Choline is an essential nutrient similar to some vitamins B.Contributes to normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function
– Inositol is a vitamin-like substance, also related to the group of B vitamins. It is involved in lipid and glucose metabolism.