Natural Vitamin E – 400 IU (D-Alpha-Tocopherol) – 200 Softgels
- NATURAL VITAMIN E (D-alpha-tocopherol): More effective than synthetic vitamin E.
- ABSORPTION AND BIOAVAILABILITY: 200 softgels based on Extra Virgin Olive Oil, with Natural Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol), the easiest way to be absorbed
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS & FREE OF PRESERVATIVES: Non-GMO ingredients and no unnecessary ingredients, such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Gluten, lactose and soy free.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Manufactured in Spain under the highest quality standards, and from the purest ingredients. We follow the strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Why our formula
Vitamin E is a popular antioxidant that protect cells from damage. It is key for strong immune system and healthy skin and eyes.
As an antioxidant, Vitamin E acts against damaging free radicals, disabling their production in tissues, by reacting with them to form a tocopheryl radical, which will then be reduced by a hydrogen donor (such as Vitamin C) and thus return to its reduced state. As it is fat-soluble, it is incorporated into cell membranes, which are protected from oxidative damage by vitamin E.
We offer 200 softgels/pack of Natural Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol) with extra virgin olive oil, which helps its assimilation. Furthermore, it helps the immune system, improves circulation, promotes digestive function, and is a natural source rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Vitamin E 400 IU (2233% NRV*) as Natural Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol) 268mg, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100mg. Other ingredients: softgel shell (bovine gelatin, glycerin). *NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 1 softgel daily preferably with food.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or if you are under 18 years of age, you should consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.