Magnesium, 360mg per tablet
- 💪🏽 ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 360 MG: Magnesium is a simple but powerful mineral that supports normal muscle and nervous system function, reduces tiredness and fatigue, and supports bone health. Make the most out of your day with Zenement's Magnesium!
- 💥 HIGH DOSAGE: 360 mg of elemental magnesium per tablet. From Buffered Magnesium Citrate: a salt with the same bioavailability as magnesium citrate, but with 30% of elemental magnesium rather than the 16% you find in plain magnesium citrate. 240 uncoated tablets, which provides a more natural blend. 8-month supply.
- Preservatives Free
- Magnesium stearate free
- No artificial colours
- No Artificial flavours
- No sweeteners
- Soy Free
Our Magnesium contains the ingredient Magnesium Citrate Buffered, an ingredient obtained by adding an excess of magnesium oxide to citric acid, obtaining a citrate salt with 30% elemental magnesium, with higher bioavailability than magnesium oxide and providing more elemental magnesium per tablet than regular magnesium citrate.
Magnesium is a mineral involved in more than 300 chemical reactions in the body. It is involved in energy production within cells and is essential for the transmission of nerve impulses and muscle relaxation after contraction.
Half of the magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth. Specifically, Magnesium can help in the following areas:
- Normal nervous system and muscle function.
- Normal protein synthesis and cell division
- Normal mental function
- Maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Reducing fatigue
Magnesium Citrate Buffered (30% Magnesium; Magnesium Citrate enriched with Magnesium Oxide) 1200 mg (provides Magnesium 360 mg; 96% NRV*). Other ingredients: Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea) stem extract; L-Leucine.
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or if you are under 18 years of age, you should consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Magnesium is a mineral that can support your bones and muscles health, as well as your psychic and nervous systems proper functioning.
Our team of health professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our food supplements.