Liposomal Vitamin C with Zinc – 250ml
- MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY: Up to 95%
- LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C WITH ZINC: Antioxidant, reduces tiredness and fatigue, supports the immune system.
- 100% VEGAN & FREE OF PRESERVATIVES: Non-GMO ingredients and no unnecessary ingredients, such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Gluten, lactose and soy free.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Manufactured in Spain under the highest quality standards, and from the purest ingredients. We follow the strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Out of stock
Why our formula
Liposomal Vitamin C means that the Vitamin C molecules are encapsulated in liposomes. Liposomes are tiny spherical vesicles whose structure is similar to that of cell membranes. They act as transporters for the substances they contain, improving their solubility, stability, and absorbability in the gut. Liposomes make bioavailability up to 95%, well above that of an ordinary vitamin. 10 ml (one teaspoon) of Zenement Liposomal Vitamin C provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C and 15 mg of Zinc:
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is an antioxidant that contributes to the normal functioning of areas such as: the immune system, nervous system and mental functions. It also contributes towards the formation of collagen (necessary for blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, teeth and gums), the absorption and storage of iron, and carnitine metabolism.
- Zinc is an essential mineral with an antioxidant effect, involved in many enzymatic reactions in the body. Together with vitamin C, it contributes to the immune system’s normal functioning and to protects cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate) 1000mg (1250% NRV*), Zinc (as Zinc Ascorbate) 10mg, purified water, phospholipids, xylitol, natural seabuckthorn extract, orange flavour. *NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 10ml – equivalent to a dessert spoon – daily with breakfast. Shake well before use. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 6 weeks.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those under 18 years of age. Persons undergoing treatment should consult with their doctor.