L-Tryptophan Complex with Melatonin, Magnesium & Vitamins B3/B5/B6, helps improve mood and combat the effects of stress, helping the nervous system in the production of Serotonin.
- L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that helps the body make proteins and certain brain-signaling chemicals. Your body changes L-tryptophan into a brain chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps control your mood and sleep.
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function. It also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. It also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, contributing to normal intellectual performance.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine and the normal metabolism of homocysteine, proteins and glycogen. That is why it contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune system, to the psychological function and helps to regulate hormonal activity.
- Melatonin helps to alleviate the subjective feeling of jet lag.