Glucosamine Complex, with Chondroitin, MSM, Boswellia, Bamboo & Quercetin
- 🦵🏽 GLUCOSAMINE COMPLEX WITH CHONDROITIN, MSM, BOSWELLIA, BAMBOO & QUERCETIN: for the joints.
- ⭐ OUR CAPSULES ARE BETTER THAN (cheaper) TABLETS used by our competitors, as we do not use anti-caking agents or other excipients. Our capsules are tasteless, easy to swallow, and gentler on your stomach than tablets.
- Preservatives Free
- Magnesium stearate free
- No artificial colours
- No Artificial flavours
- No sweeteners
- Soy Free
The "sulphate" part of glucosamine sulphate is also important. The body needs sulphate to produce cartilage.
This is why glucosamine sulphate works better than other forms of glucosamine, such as glucosamine hydrochloride or N-acetyl glucosamine.
Our Glucosamine Complex also contains Boswellia, Chondroitin Sulphate, Quercetin, and MSM:
- Boswellia serrata is a plant native to India and Punjab and is used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Quercetin is a plant flavonol found in many vegetables. Our Quercetin comes from the Sophorae japonica flower.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is found in cartilage around the body's joints.
- MSM: People take MSM to treat joint inflammation.
Glucosamine Sulphate (Crustaceans) 500mg; Chondroitin Sulphate 100mg; Boswellia serrata extract 6:1 (65% Boswellic Acid) 30mg; Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 25mg; Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea) stem extract 20mg; Quercetin (from Sophora japonica) 5mg.
Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those under 18 years of age.
Glucosamine is naturally found in the fluid that lines your joints. By taking our complex you can reduce joint pain.
Our team of health professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our food supplements.