Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg, Premium Quality 10% GLA, Cold Pressed – 200 Softgels
- PREMIUM QUALITY, WITH MAXIMUN QUANTITY OF GLA: (Gamma Linolenic Acid) 100 mg per softgel (10%, the highest among the competition)
- HIgh Quality, Cold Pressed, Evening Primrose Oil (EPO), 1000mg per softgel, with 10% Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid linked to Omega-6, necessary for good health. Good for women’s nutrition and to helps maintain healthy skin and bones.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS & FREE OF PRESERVATIVES: Non-GMO ingredients and no unnecessary ingredients, such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Gluten, lactose and soy free.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Manufactured in Spain under the highest quality standards, and from the purest ingredients. We follow the strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Why our formula
Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) is a plant native to North America and Europe. It has a long history of medicinal uses, already known to the American Indians. Cold-pressed evening primrose oil is obtained from its seeds, rich in Omega 6 polyunsaturated essential fatty oils, specifically 10% Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).
- Evening primrose oil is good for women’s nutrition because it reduces premenstrual syndrome symptoms such as bloating, breast pain, nausea and aches. It can also help with menopausal discomfort.
- Other medicinal uses attributable to evening primrose are that it helps maintain healthy skin and is effective reducing itching as well as moisturising the skin.
Additionally, each softgel contains 20 IU of Natural Vitamin E, which protects cells from oxidative stress and is key to a robust immune system and healthy skin and eyes
Evening Primrose Oil 10% GLA (cold pressed) 1000mg, Natural Vitamine E (D-alpha tocopherol) 13.4mg.
Take 1-2 softgels daily with a meal.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication, you should consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.