- 🏋🏽♂️ IT BOOSTS SPORTS PERFORMANCE: Supplement for athletes. Creatine is known for improving physical performance in successive sets of short, high-intensity exercise and can boost the effect of resistance training on muscular strength in adults over age 55.
- 💪🏽 100% MICRONIZED, FLAVOURLESS CREATINE: Our Creatine Monohydrate powder comes in a small particle size (200 mesh), which increases its solubility, bioavailability and absorption. You can mix it with water, juice, yoghurt, or any beverage of your choice without altering its taste. It comes with a dispenser to make it easier to dispense the recommended daily intake of 3-grams. 500g, a 5-month supply.
- Preservatives Free
- Magnesium stearate free
- No artificial colours
- No Artificial flavours
- No sweeteners
- Soy Free
Creatine monohydrate by Zenement:
- Our creatine monohydrate has a high solubility. This is micronized creatine, meaning it has a small particle size (200 mesh), which increases its bioavailability.
- It contains no artificial flavourings. Can be mixed with water, juice, yoghurt, or any other beverage of your choice.
- 500-gram pack, with a 5-month shelf life. Comes with a scoop for easy dosage.
Ingredients per daily dose (3.4 g):
Creatine Monohydrate 3400mg.
Mix 1-2 level scoops (3.4 g) in 200-250 ml of water, juice, or beverage of choice. Take 1 serving daily.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those under 18 years of age.
Creatine is an ideal amino acid for athletes that promotes muscle growth and repair.
Our team of health professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our food supplements.