BerbeLipid Complex with Berberine, Red Yeast Rice, Policosanol, Q10, Astaxanthin, Folic Acid and Vitamin B1 – 120 Capsules
- THE MOST COMPLETE AND EFFECTIVE FORMULA: 3 mg Moncholine K (from Red Yeast Rice), 500 mg Berberine, 10 mg policosanol, 0.5 mg Astaxanthin and 10 mg CoQ10 (more than our competitors). It also contains Vitamin B1, which contributes to good heart function.
- MORE CAPSULES THAN OUR COMPETITORS: 120 capsules per bottle.
- 100% VEGAN & FREE OF PRESERVATIVES: Non-GMO ingredients and no unnecessary ingredients, such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Allergen Free
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Manufactured in Spain under the highest quality standards, and from the purest ingredients.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Out of stock
Why our formula
BerbeLipid Complexe has the best formula:
- Berberine is an active ingredient obtained from Berberis aristata, a plant that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese and Middle Eastern countries. Numerous studies have shown that a 500 mg daily intake of Berberine has a lipid-lowering effect.
- In recent years, Red Yeast Rice has been used for its active ingredient Monacolin K.
- We have added 10 mg of Q10 to prevent the body’s reserves from being depleted.
- Policosanol is a molecule obtained from sugar cane.
- It also contains Thiamine (Vitamin B1), which contributes to the good functioning of the heart, and Astaxanthin, a carotenoid that fights free radicals.
Berberine (from Berberis aristata root extract) 500mg, Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus, 4% Monacolin K) 75mg (Monacolin K 3mg), Coenzyme Q10 10mg, Policosanol 10mg, Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus Pluvialis) 0.5mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1.1mg (100% NRV*), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 0.2mg (100% NRV*). Other ingredients: bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch), vegetable capsule (HPMC). *NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
Take 1 capsule daily with dinner.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place. It is advisable to consult with a doctor before use. Do not use during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and if taking lipid-lowering drugs.